SPNet is dedicated to allowing for quick and easy access to our quality providers. Our dedicated team provides an array of value-added services from scheduling through discharge. SPNet’s unique service model includes multiple call centers located across the country in different time zones that house our referral management team. We are available from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm Eastern Time. Our highly-trained staff members (including bi-lingual personnel) are knowledgeable on workers’ compensation rules and regulations for all 50 states, enabling them to schedule and service you quickly and timely. We work collaboratively with payors, providers and patients to achieve optimal results with your injured workers, making us the leading prospective physical and occupational therapy network in the workers’ compensation arena.
Our Referral Management Team…
- Provides quick and easy access to our network of providers
- Provides customized care coordination services to stakeholders
- Provides visit management oversight
- Provides a consistent process for the coordination of care
Now that you have submitted your referral, please take a moment to become familiar with the simple process to keep you an informed and satisfied client…
- A referral is received at the SPNet Referral Management Office (RMO)
- A Referral Coordinator contacts the injured worker to schedule an evaluation at the most convenient location within 24-48 hours
- We will notify you of the appointment date, time and treating facility
- The referral coordinator and our clinical team will monitor and manage utilization
- An SPNet representative will maintain communication with you regarding compliance and utilization
Once you submit your referral, we take care of the rest. It really is that simple. You can even choose when and how you communicate. Thanks for choosing SPNet!